Monday 21 February 2011

A beautiful twisted easel....

I just had to share this stunning card with you.... Yet again Karen has come up top trumps with card and all's I could say when the pics dropped in my inbox was WOW WOW & more WOW. I think I actually replied back to Karen with 7 or 8 WOW's LOL.















This gorgeous kit if from the Crafty Gals and will be available very soon over at the store!
Just using the elements from the kit, a Martha Stewart punch & some of Crafter's Companion spray & sparkle which I must get for myself this card really doesn't need anymore.





















With a sweet poem this card is a must for Mother's Day!
















A very big thanks to Karen from both the Crafty Gals and myself for taking the time and sharing with us this stunning creation.

Debbie xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOWWWWWWW !!!! Karen we are so amazed at how you make our kits come to life .. Thankyou from us both xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)